There are only a few last things you need to do, and then you are done configuring the Pentaho design tools.
- Document how you have configured the tools. When you get a newer version of Pentaho, this helps you decide which tools need upgrading and how to configure the upgraded tools if necessary.
- Share how to start the tools with team members who may need to use them. Here is the documentation for the design tools.
- Print-Quality Reports Tutorial using the Report Designer
- Design Print-Quality Reports using the Report Designer
- Work with Relational Metadata Data Models using Metadata Editor
- Work with Mondrian Multi-Dimensional Data Models using Schema Workbench
- Optimize Mondrian Data Models using Aggregation Designer
- If you want to use the DI Server and Spoon for ETL processes, please go on to configure them now. This way they will be ready to use when you need them.
Work with Big Data tells you how to use big data as a data source.
The topics at the end of these sections contain administration instructions for the design tools.