Shows you how to create a connection to the DI Repository.
Transformations, jobs, and schedules are stored in the DI Repository. Create a connection to the DI Server if you want to access these things, or use the DI Operations Mart audit feature.
- Make sure the DI Server is running.
- Select Tools > Repository > Connect to open the Repository Connection window.
- If a connection to the DI Repository has not already been created:
- Click Add(+). The Select the repository type window appears.
- Select DI Repository:DI Repository and click OK. The Repository Configuration window appears.
- Enter an ID number and Name for your repository.
- Modify the URL associated with your repository if necessary, then click the Test button to ensure that the URL is properly configured. If the test fails, make sure that the DI Server is up and the port number in the URL is correct. (If you installed the DI using the Wizard, the correct port should appear in the installation-summary.txt file. The file is in the root directory where you installed DI.)
- Click OK to close the Success dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Repository Configuration window. Your new connection appears in the list of available repositories.
- To connect to the repository, select the repository, then enter the admin (or non-admin) username and password for the repository.
- Click OK.