You can assign specific permissions to content files and folders stored in the DI Repository. Setting permissions manually will override inherited permissions if the access control flags allow. Follow the instructions below to set folder-level permissions.
- Open the Repository Explorer (Tools > Repository > Explore).
- Navigate to the folder to which you want permissions set and click to select it.
The folder must appear in the right pane before you can set permissions.
- In the lower pane, under the Permissions tab, disable Inherit security settings from parent.
- Click Add to open the Select User or Role dialog box.
- Select a user or role to add to the permission list. Use the yellow arrows to move the user or role in or out of the permissions list. Click OK when you are done.
- In the lower pane, under the Access Control tab, enable the appropriate Permissions granted to your selected user or role.
If you change your mind, use Delete to remove users or roles from the list.
- Click Apply to apply permissions.