Follow the instructions below to import the repository. You must already be logged into the repository in Spoon before you perform this task.
- In Spoon, go to Tools > Repository > Import Repository.
- Locate the export (XML) file that contains the solution repository contents.
- Click Open. The Directory Selection dialog box appears.
- Select the directory in which you want to import the repository.
- Click OK.
- Enter a comment, if applicable.
- Wait for the import process to complete.
- Click Close.
The full contents of the repository are now in the directory you specified.