Explains what to do after you have successfully upgraded the software.
After you have verified the upgrade, perform post-migration tasks.
- Configure the BA Server.
- To learn more about how to administer the BA Server, read Administer BA Server.
- Maintain the BA Server Manually has instructions for removing Pentaho sample data.
- Deprovision the old server and provision the new one in accordance with your organization's procedures.
- Review the Explore What’s New in BA if you have not done so already.
- Review Getting Started with Pentaho to learn how to use the User Console.