Use these steps to add a filter that matches a specific value.
- In the toolbar, click Filters. The Filters Panel appears above the report.
- Click and drag a date field from the right pane into the Filters area. The Filters dialog box opens.
- Next to the field name, choose a date constraint from the list, then click the small arrow on the right to display the date picker. To create a "date range" you must add two filters: one for the start date, and one for the end date.
- In the date picker choose your date.
- Click OK to save your filter.
The report display updates as soon as the filter is added. The filter appears in the Filter box and an icon displays next to the field name in the Data tab. Also, the number of filters added to the report appears next to the filter icon in the toolbar.
You can edit the filter by clicking Edit. You can delete the filter by clicking the delete button.