Follow the instructions below to set up locales:
- In the Pentaho Metadata Editor, go to Tools > Locales Editor.
- Place your cursor in the first column of the first empty row in the Locales Editor main table
- In the next column and type the Java Locale code of the language you want to add.
- Specify the order you want this locale to be used. In the example screen capture, English (American) is designated as the first language (Order = 1).
- Type a Y in the last column to activate the locale, or an N to de-activate it.
- Click Apply Changes when you are done.