There are only a few last things you need to do, and then you are done configuring the BA Server and User Console.
- Document how you have configured the BA Server. When you get a newer version of Pentaho, this helps you decide which components need upgrading and how to configure the upgraded components if necessary.
- Share the BA Server URL with team members who want to create web-based data analysis, reports, and dashboards. This enables them to login to the User Console and get started with the Web-Based Analysis, Reports, and Dashboards Tutorial.
- If you want to use the BA design tools, please go on to configure them now. This way they will be ready to use when you need them.
- The Administer Pentaho Systems section of the Pentaho InfoCenter contains advanced administration topics. Here you can learn about refining your configuration, fine-tuning system performance, or troubleshoot the BA Server and User Console.
- Build Web-Based Data Analysis, Reports, and Dashboards provides in-depth details about creating eye-catching business intelligence deliverables for your user community.
- Work with Big Data tells you how to use big data as a data source.