Explains how to install the license keys from the command line. Windows and Linux instructions are included.
- Download the .lic file you want to install.
- Copy your .lic files to the DI Server.
- Navigate to the licenses directory. pdi/pdi-ee/data-integration/licenses
- Run the license installation script.
- For Linux: Run install_license.sh with the install switch and the location and name of your .lic file as a parameter. You can specify multiple .lic files separated by spaces. Be sure to use backslashes to escape any spaces in the path or file name. install_license.sh install /home/dvader/downloads/Pentaho\ DI\ Enterprise\ Edition.lic
- For Windows: Run install_license.bat with the install switch and the location and name of your license file as a parameter. install_license.bat install "C:\Users\dvader\Downloads\Pentaho DI Enterprise Edition.lic"