Pentaho uses Sencha Touch as a framework for building navigation features for our mobile product. If you are an independent software vendor who wants to create your own mobile application that integrates with Pentaho Mobile, you can use Sencha Touch or any other mobile SDK that meets your needs. These instructions use Sencha Touch. If you have chosen another mobile SDK, replace all references to Sencha Touch with the appropate SDK.
These instructions specify Sencha Touch. If you have chosen to use a different Mobile SDK, replace all references to Sencha Touch with the alternate Mobile SDK.
- Extract and install the pentaho-mobile-plugin to pentaho-solutions/system.
- Download the sencha-touch-220.127.116.11-commercial.zip file and extract it to a temporary folder. See http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/download/ for more information.
- From the extracted files in the temporary folder, copy these files.
/sencha-touch-18.104.22.168/resources/css/apple.css /sencha-touch-22.214.171.124/sencha-touch.js /sencha-touch-126.96.36.199/sencha-touch-all.js /sencha-touch-188.8.131.52/sencha-touch-all-debug.js /sencha-touch-184.108.40.206/sencha-touch-debug.js
- Paste the copied files into the mobile plugin touch folder: /pentaho-solutions/system/pentaho-mobile-plugin/resources/touch.
- Ensure that the BA Server is running. It is not necessary to restart the BA server.
Access your content on an iPad by opening a web browser and entering