Explains how to visualize the data.
Follow these instructions to complete your Agile BI exercise:
- Click Visualize to return to your Top 10 Countries chart. Next, you will update your dimensional model with the new Deal Size attribute.
- Click View in the Visualizations Properties to view the current model in the Model Editor perspective.
- Click Refresh Table Metadata. The DEALSIZE field is listed as one of the available fields.
- Drag the DEALSIZE field from the list of available fields on the left onto the Dimensions folder in the Model panel in the middle. This adds a new dimension called DEALSIZE with a single default hierarchy and level of the same name.
- Click Save on the main toolbar to save your updated model. Click Visualize to return to your Top 10 Countries chart.
- Click Reload Current Model to update your field list to include the new DEALSIZE attribute.
- Click Toggle Layout to open the Layout panel.
- Drag DEALSIZE from the field list on the left into the Color Stack section of the Layout panel.
- Click Toggle Layout to close the Layout Panel. You have successfully delivered your business user’s request