Provides an overview of the process.
To install the BA Server, perform the steps indicated in the guidepost.
- Prepare Environment: Explains how to prepare your computer for software installation.
- Prepare Repository: Provides information about how to run DDL scripts that create tables for the BA Repository. Also provides information about how to configure the BA Repository on your selected database.
- Prepare JBoss Connections and Web App Server: Provides instructions about how to disable unnecessary scans, allot additional memory and time for BA Server deployment, and reference the required Oracle JDK packages.
- Start BA Server: Explains how to modify startup files and deploy the BA Server WAR files.
- Next Steps: Indicates what to do after the BA Server has been installed.