Just as you can create a hyperlink to a Web address, you can also create a hyperlink from one report to another, as long as the report you're linking to is published on the Pentaho Server. Follow the below process to link to a published report.
- Log into the Pentaho User Console.
- Run the report you want to link to.
- When the report is generated, copy its URL from your browser's address bar.
- Start Report Designer and open the report you want to link from.
- Follow the process of adding a hyperlink as explained in Create a Link to a Report on a Chart, using the URL you copied from the User Console as the Hyperlink-Target value.
- Save and publish the report as you normally would.
The published report will now link to the report URL you copied at the beginning of this procedure when viewed through the User Console.