Pentaho Metadata Editor supports multiple locale entries for any text or string-based metadata property. But first you must specify the locales that you want to include in your model. To do this, use the Pentaho Metadata Editor Locales Editor.
Follow the instructions below to set up locales:
- In the Pentaho Metadata Editor, go to Tools > Locales Editor.
- Place your cursor in the first column of the first empty row in the Locales Editor main table
- In the next column and type the Java Locale code of the language you want to add.
- Specify the order you want this locale to be used. In the example screen capture, English (American) is designated as the first language (Order = 1).
- Type a Y in the last column to activate the locale, or an N to de-activate it.
- Click Apply Changes when you are done.