Follow the directions below to add page numbers to your report.
Select the Data pane in the Report Designer interface.
- Right-click the Functions section of the Data pane, then select Add Functions... from the context menu. The Add Function dialogue will appear.
- Double-click the Common category in Functions.
- Click Page of Pages, then click OK. A new Page of Pages function will be added to your Functions list.
- Drag a new text-field element to either the Page Header or Page Footer band.
- Select the new text-field element, then go to the Attributes pane (you must select the Structure tab in order to access the Attributes pane).
- In the field attribute's drop-down list, select the Page of Pages function that you created earlier.
You now have a page number printed in the header or footer of every page in your report. Adjust the size and position of this element to match your preferences.