Pentaho Metadata Editor supports multiple locale entries for any text or string-based metadata property. You must first specify the locales you want to include in your model by using the Locales Editor.
Perform the following steps to set up locales:
- In the Pentaho Metadata Editor, go to Tools > Locales Editor.
- Place your cursor in the first column of the first empty row in the Locales Editor main table, as shown in the following example:
- Type the Java Locale code of the language you want to add in the next column.
- Specify the order in which you want this locale to be used. In the example above, English (American) is designated as the first language (Order = 1).
- Type a Y in the last column to activate the locale, or an N to de-activate it.
- Click Apply Changes when you are done.