These sections describe how to install the SDR sample, along with information on configuring the SDR for your environment.
- The Installing and configuring the SDR sample walks you through each part of the process of installing the SDR sample to use.
- If you are not using Postgres and a default installation, you will need to configure a few KTRs in Spoon to use the SDR form. The Configure KTR files for your environment article shows you how.
- The Clean up the All Requests Processed list article walks you through deleting items from the All Requests Processed list to clean your Latest Requests list.
- If you are using Vertica, use the Install the Vertica JDBC driver article to install the Vertica JDBC driver.
- Read the Use Hadoop with the SDR article to set up the Streamlined Data Refinery to use Hadoop.
- Read the App endpoints for SDR forms article to learn about a few API endpoints that you can use to run the app.